Re: Questions about gdb/mi support on the Mac

On Tue, Aug 28, 2007 at 08:53:04AM -0400, Bob Rossi wrote:
> Ha, the only port of GDB, and it only works with their front end! That
> sounds like a monopoly to me. In fact, it sounds like one of the tactics
> msft used when making content for there web browser.

You have a truly bizarre definition of monopoly.  It works fine from
the command line, and we've seen that at least one other front end
developer has managed to make his work with it.  It's just not the
same program named "gdb" that you expect.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery