Re: Questions about gdb/mi support on the Mac

 > > > If your frontend must run on a Mac then you either need to compile FSF
 > > > GDB for the Mac (if that's possible)
 > >
 > > It isn't.
 >
 > Well, in that case, hopefully people realize that apple is making some
 > silly decisions by making a monopoly on gdb front ends. Not that I
 > believe this was there intention, but I do believe it was a
 > consequence of there irresponsibility.

It's not silly and it's not a monopoly.  They're accountable to their
shareholders, not us.  All Apple's changes are released under GPL and available
from their repository.  Anyone can merge them back into FSF GDB, if they wish.
Indeed, we have done some of that in the past.