Re: Posting from work/university addresses

Christopher Faylor wrote:

No one ever said that there was a concern about publishing a regex.
That is an ongoing fiction developing in this thread.  The system isn't
operational now.  I said I'd send out more details when it was about to
go live.

It's not unheard of to publish specs before proceeding ahead with implementation and deployment :-)