RE: What should a CPU simulator support?

Is this still the recommended way of making a built-in simulator? I
noticed when upgrading our port that the api for simulator implemented
breakpoints has been removed! We're not interested in implementing soft
breakpoints so I had to resurrect this support in remote-sim.c.

Cheers,

Robert