This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: to_has_all_memory ?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:41:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: to_has_all_memory ?
- References: <20070625233238.GG3706@adacore.com>
On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 07:32:38PM -0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> It looks like the "to_has_all_memory" flag in the target vector
> is no longer used at all. I can see several places in the code
> where it is set, but nowhere I can I find being used... Am I right?
You're right. Well, except for "info target". But I posted a patch
to start using it again, over the weekend. Turns out we still need it...