Re: annual question

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 11:41:11PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> Which reminds me the question I want to ask (annually) whenever this
> comes up: where is ``there''? how does one know when and where will
> such conferences take place, so one could plan in advance?
>
> Or do you-all assume that everyone who counts live within a shouting
> distance from the conference hall, and in any case in the -0700
> timezone?

It's a recurring event, in Ottawa (and I can't shout that far :-):
  http://www.gccsummit.org/

It's nominally a GCC conference, as you can guess from the name, which
is why it was never really announced on these lists.  There's usually
a few talks about other GNU tools packages, though, and a couple of
GDB developers wandering around.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery