This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: annual question
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gaius at glam dot ac dot uk, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:41:11 +0300
- Subject: Re: annual question
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Cc: email@example.com
> From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:50:23 -0700
> Gaius Mulley <email@example.com> writes:
> > I was just wondering how many gdb people will be attending the GCC
> > developers conference? I'm certainly looking forward to Daniel's talk
> > - should be really interesting,
> I'll be there.
Which reminds me the question I want to ask (annually) whenever this
comes up: where is ``there''? how does one know when and where will
such conferences take place, so one could plan in advance?
Or do you-all assume that everyone who counts live within a shouting
distance from the conference hall, and in any case in the -0700