Re: What's an annex? stratum?

On Mon, Jun 25, 2007 at 03:19:32PM -0400, Paul Koning wrote:
That's really unfortunate.  Comments in code are useful but they are
no substitute for properly written internals documentation.

I disagree, properly arranged comments in the code can most certainly serve as internals documentation, and have a FAR better chance of being kept up to date. I am opposed to having separate internals documentation, I think it is much better to have this in the source files.

Just so you know you cannot assume consensus on Paul's view here :-)