Re: BUG: MI reporting wrong attributes for casted variables

>Yes, but I still don't really understand when a user would try to change
>the value of a cast of a variable.  I would have thought that if you're
>making the cast then you're intending just to watch it's value.

In Eclipse CDT it is not always obvious which variables have been casted to
a different type. So the user might assign a value and all he gets is a
cryptic error message (cannot assign to variable object, or something like
that).

Anyway, I just made a change to the CDT code so type casted variables are no
longer editable. This bug has low priority. Maybe the behavior of GDB can be
changed in the future, so that only editable vars will have the "editable"
attribute.

Sascha