This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb: debugging memory location changes.
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: Pawel <paulino90 at tenbit dot pl>
- Cc: gdb mailing list <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:00:32 +1200
- Subject: Re: gdb: debugging memory location changes.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I am debugging large code I am not familiar with. I noticed that
> memory location, for example funnyObject.field, changes somewhere in
> the code and I do not know where, thus I do not know where to set the
> breakpoint. Can gdb find such places in the code for me?
Read about watchpoints in the Breakpoints node of the Gdb info manual.