This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB/MI: Breakpoint command lists
- From: Nick Roberts <nickrob at snap dot net dot nz>
- To: "Muskelbiber" <muskelbiber-wusch at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:59:20 +1200
- Subject: Re: GDB/MI: Breakpoint command lists
- References: <email@example.com>
> I have a question related to the GDB/MI interface. I've attached a command list to a breakpoint, for example in this way
> break main.cpp:10
> echo I am here\n
> Now, I start the GDB in the MI mode and it seems that GDB does not execute such command lists. Is there any possibility to convince GDB/MI in doing so?
No, I don't think so. Apple Gdb has an MI command -break-commands that
does this (so maybe "commands" also works). You could try copying those
changes over to FSF Gdb.