This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: technical question on GDB for MacOS
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Jeff Roberts <jeffr at radgametools dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 06:55:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: technical question on GDB for MacOS
- References: <A015011B205B4AF8930F20949E265E4F@office.radgametools.com>
On Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 08:21:31PM -0700, Jeff Roberts wrote:
> I'm using GDB on MacOS
We can't help you much with this - GNU GDB releases don't support
MacOS X. Apple has extensive changes. Fortunately your question is
mostly platform independent.
> steps and nexts just fine, but it never shows me my asm. I can't even use
> the disass <addr> command, because it tells me that there is not any
> functions at that address.
Right. You can use "display/i $pc" and "x/i <addr>" to show the