This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: tracing variables - is it ok?
- From: Bogdan Slusarczyk <bodzio131 at op dot pl>
- To: Vladimir Prus <ghost at cs dot msu dot su>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:13:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: tracing variables - is it ok?
- References: <465FD1AD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Vladimir Prus pisze:
I did -var-evaluate-expression just after creating varobj and I got
proper value (testA, a=10 ). After -var-update (in testB) value is not
changed. I did this test with gdb 6.6.
This seems weird. Can you also print 'a' right after creating varobj,
and right after -var-update, to make sure it's the problem with
variable objects, and not with something else. Please do this test with
gdb 6.6, or better yet, with CVS version.