Re: Is this the right list...

Excellent!  Thanks.  Next time, I'll do that.

Now, I know this isn't the right list, but does anyone out there know of a
forum or list for Electric Fence?  Or a better or more suitable product for
finding memory problems?  I'm using gdb and Electric Fence and have a
particularly pernicious memory bug that bombs out in the middle of strcmp in
the bowels of the ODBC library.