Re: [mingw32] stdin redirection

I can no longer find a reference for my assertion that waiting on a
pipe was equivalent to WaitNamedPipe.  I definitely got it from MSDN
at the time, but MSDN is huge...

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 06:31:13PM +0200, Joel Brobecker wrote:
>   3. Pipe handle ("cat cmds | gdb"): fd_is_pipe return 1
>      Works, except that I suspect that the EOF is detected as an
>      exception condition:
>          (gdb) Exception condition detected on fd 0
>          error detected on stdin

Well, it is an exception condition, really...

I'll try connecting to a remote target without the pipe code.

> > Of course the console will be a little wonky because of buffering.
>
> Based on one of your recommendation, I modified our sources a while
> ago to fix the flushing so that the output would not be garbled.
> I offered to post a patch, but noone reacted. I'm reiterating the
> offer today...

Please.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz