This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB Documentation and Request for Help
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:26:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB Documentation and Request for Help
- References: <460D46B7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jim Blandy wrote:
If you post here, I think people would be happy to explain what's
current and what isn't. I'll watch for your messages.
Thanks. I think that my questions are not very specific and
it would be better to go through the Target Arch chapter
and mark it up.
But here goes: what did FRAME_INIT_SAVED get replaced by?
Or, the much more general question: when the target hits a
breakpoint, where are the registers read and how does the
current frame get initialized with a frame pointer? (I've
stepped thru normal_stop, and I know it must be somewhere
nearby, but I've not found it.)
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077