This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Debugging 64bit x86 programs on Solaris
- From: Alex Bennee <alexjb at transitive dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 20:41:10 +0100
- Subject: Re: Debugging 64bit x86 programs on Solaris
- References: <email@example.com>
On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 20:27 +0100, Alex Bennee wrote:
> Is 64 bit debugging on x86 Solaris broken? I've built the latest gdb
> from CVS but it seems to have real trouble with 64bit programs or
> reading core files:
Just found it defaults to compiling a 32 bit app. Maybe the autoconf
magic should default to 64bit for Solaris/x86?
Alex Bennee - firstname.lastname@example.org
"Microsoft is the epitome of innovation and product quality." -- This
testimonial paid for by Microsoft.