RE: Help with stepping into shared-library with strippedld-linuxon arm board

Daniel,

I know your solution and it works really.

But actually we are trying to figure out ways to debug an arm board with ld-linux.so stripped of all symbols.
"There are a lot of things that will go wrong without symbols." That's exactly what we want to make clear - how the symbols of ld-linux.so is used in gdb and where will go wrong without these symbols.
So that we can figure out ways to serve our special reqs.
Any clue about this?

Best Regards
Haojun