This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: How to debug forked process
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Sudhakar G <list dot sudhakar at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:12:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: How to debug forked process
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 01:47:01PM +0530, Sudhakar G wrote:
> I have a daemon which has no debug info. I want to follow the forked
> child. I am using gdb (rpm version: gdb-6.6-12.4) 's command "set
> follow-fork-mode child" but it is not working.
With those versions it should; you may want to report this to whoever
you got the GDB and kernel RPMs from.