Re: Unable to interrupt a stepping GDB

>Are you working with GDB from CVS, or an older release?  If not CVS,
please try it - it may be fixed.

Yay! In the current CVS it has been fixed.

There's just one flaw: GDB does now print "QUIT (Expect SIGINT when..." as
error when the target has been stopped by pressing CTRL-C. This causes the
Eclipse CDT (based on MI) to popup an error dialog. I don't think
interrupting a stepping process is a "fatal error".

Anyway, this can easily be hacked for my needs so it is not a major problem.
The CDT community might prefer a different solution though. Maybe it can be
addressed in the future.

Thanks!

Sascha