This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Unable to interrupt a stepping GDB
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Sascha Radike <sascha at pasalacqua dot de>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:55:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Unable to interrupt a stepping GDB
- References: <000001c76af2$f9828960$02b2a8c0@insanenotebook>
On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 02:23:38PM +0100, Sascha Radike wrote:
> Should I raise a bug ? Does anyone know how to fix this?
Not offhand, but I agree that it should be fixed. Our way of
handling user Control-C is very complicated, though.
There's a "QUIT;" in resume() already. It looks like that's supposed
to accomplish what you want, but we're not setting the flag it checks
in time. I guess the question is which of the various SIGINT handlers
is running for you.