This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Insight can't find iwidgets when built outside source directory.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Josef Wolf <jw at raven dot inka dot de>, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:44:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Insight can't find iwidgets when built outside source directory.
- References: <20070319193420.GC26951@raven.wolf.local>
On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 08:34:20PM +0100, Josef Wolf wrote:
> I'm trying to build insight-6.6 for cross-debugging.
I recomment you send mail to the email@example.com list; they may
be more able to help you.
> mkdir build-arm ; \
> ( cd build-arm ; \
> CC=arm-elf-gcc CFLAGS=foo LDFLAGS=bar ../configure --host=arm-linux ;\
If all you need is gdbserver here, you can run
Note: that is not general advice. It applies only to gdbserver, not
to any other subdirectories of src.