This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: JJK <jamesjohnkearney at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:05:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: stdin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> after launching "gdb program", how may I invoke the program as if I
> was actually executing "echo wibble | program".
Not tested, but would you be able to put the text you want to pipe
into a file, and then do "run < your_file"?