This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: TUI + gdbserver broken?
- From: "Pedro Alves" <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>
- To: "Denis PILAT" <denis dot pilat at st dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:42:07 +0000
- Subject: Re: TUI + gdbserver broken?
- References: <45F7480C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <45F7C06C.email@example.com>
Denis PILAT wrote:
Pedro Alves wrote:
> TUI + gdbserver seems to be broken on head. Can't reproduce when
> TUI + native debugging.
As far as the TUI is concerned:
It's broken with Solaris Native debugging.
I've spent a few hours debugging that problem but I have not solution yet !!
I also tried using deprecated_get_selected_frame without any better
This problem is present in the CVS HEAD but also in the 6.6 released
version, so I don't think it comes from recent changes.
Just tested a GNU gdb 18.104.22.16870101-cvs configured as sparc-sun-solaris2.9,
built with gcc 3.4.6 I had here - TUI works fine.
SunOS 5.9 Generic_117171-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-480R
Don't know if it adds any value, but I tried it under solaris xterm
displaying on cygwin X,
under GNU bash, version 3.2.0(1)-release (sparc-sun-solaris2.9)
I'll try doing a binary search on Cygwin when I get home.