TUI + gdbserver broken?

Hi,

TUI + gdbserver seems to be broken on head.  Can't reproduce when
TUI + native debugging.

main is a simple hello world.

Could this still be related to the recent get_selected_frame
changes?  I tried to blindly change all of them in
tui/tui-hooks.c to deprecated_get_selected_frame, but it
didn't fix it.

I also see some nasty extra screen repaints in
tui mode while stepping I didn't see before.  Any ideas?

$gdbserver :9999 main

$gdb main.exe
GNU gdb 6.6.50.20070312-cvs
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin"...
(gdb) tar rem :9999
Remote debugging using :9999
[New Thread 5340]
[Switching to Thread 5340]
0x7c911231 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Program exited normally.
(gdb) c
The program is not being run.

----

$gdbserver :9999 main

$gdbtui main
tar rem :9999
Remote debugging using :9999
[New Thread 5612]
[Switching to Thread 5612]
0x7c911231 in ?? ()
(gdb) c
Continuing.
Remote communication error: Software caused connection abort.
(gdb) c
Continuing.
putpkt: write failed: Software caused connection abort.