This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB (mis)behavior depends on DWARF DW_TAG_compile_unit data
- From: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- To: Maxim Grigoriev <maxim at tensilica dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Marc Gauthier <marc at tensilica dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:57:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB (mis)behavior depends on DWARF DW_TAG_compile_unit data
- References: <45F5B929.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Maxim Grigoriev wrote:
I would like to hear your opinion on whether what I see is a compiler
problem or a GDB misbehavior.
I don't know what's going wrong, but I just tried your testcase and the problem
did not occur. This was on x86/Linux with a freshly updated copy of GDB. Let
me know if you'd like me to help track down your problem (offline).