This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PAGE_SIZE Availability Inconsistency
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: hpa at zytor dot com
- Cc: anton at samba dot org, hch at infradead dot org, arjan at infradead dot org, zippel at linux-m68k dot org, dmlb2000 at gmail dot com, linux-kernel at vger dot kernel dot org, gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:36:48 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: PAGE_SIZE Availability Inconsistency
- References: <45F0E014.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <45F0E309.firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: "H. Peter Anvin" <email@example.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:31:05 -0800
> The advantage would be that it wouldn't require a v3 for platforms for
> which MIN_PAGE_SIZE == PAGE_SIZE, which accounts for a very large
> percentage of systems.
> You still have to look for the darn magic in two places, so there is no
> reason for it to be different.