This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Link problem with 64bit gdb 6.6 on solaris 8
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- To: "Stefan Berglund" <Stefan dot Berglund at mobeon dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 11:40:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: Link problem with 64bit gdb 6.6 on solaris 8
- References: <9B488A5E8C00084C82DB19AF2E713C2202372DE8@vale.MOBEON.COM>
"Stefan Berglund" <Stefan.Berglund@mobeon.com> writes:
> Hi, I ran into trouble with this configuration:
> (this is supposed to build a 64-bit version of gdb - is it wrong?)
> CC=gcc CPPFLAGS='-D__EXTENSIONS__' CFLAGS='-m64' ./configure
> The --disable-tui was added because of another linking error,
Did you make clean after reconfiguring?
Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, email@example.com
SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
PGP key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."