This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: support for DWARF3 operations?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Gary Funck <gary at intrepid dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:12:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: support for DWARF3 operations?
- References: <008c01c76006$f6f54d50$0a0a0a0a@DELORIAN>
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 07:49:02AM -0800, Gary Funck wrote:
> I may have a need to use DW_OP_push_object_address,
> described here:
> and more definitively here:
> Has any work been done in GDB to support some or all
> of the DWARF3 functionality?
Yes - some, but not that particular bit. It should not be at all
hard. It's a bit complicated by the fact that GDB sometimes
implicitly pushes the object address, though.