This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: backtrace in core on arm-linux
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 13:52:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: backtrace in core on arm-linux
- References: <20070305184323.GA4506@radix50.net>
On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 07:43:23PM +0100, Baurzhan Ismagulov wrote:
> How can I fix this?
I don't know. You need to figure out what the difference is - my
first guess would be something wrong with the data your kernel has
saved to the core file (registers or memory).