This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: fortran arrays in gdb
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Patrick Alken <patrick dot alken at colorado dot edu>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 07:33:09 -0500
- Subject: Re: fortran arrays in gdb
- References: <20070303220033.GA17346@hippogriff.physics.drexel.edu>
On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 03:00:33PM -0700, Patrick Alken wrote:
> I am trying to call fortran subroutines from C and then step
> through the fortran code with gdb. Unfortunately, gdb (version 6.5)
> cannot properly display the contents of 2D arrays passed to the fortran
> routine. I have created 2 simple files:
Could you try 6.6, or better yet, a current CVS snapshot? Some work
was done on Fortran array support.