This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Upgrading from old gdb version
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 20:46:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Upgrading from old gdb version
- References: <45EB3B6A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 01:34:34PM -0800, Michael Eager wrote:
> Can someone suggest a starting point?
Not really - last time I had to do this, I found it easiest to take a
working target from the current GDB and redo my older port based on