This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB for VxWorks?
- From: "kus Kusche Klaus" <kus at keba dot com>
- To: <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:32:21 +0100
- Subject: GDB for VxWorks?
[Bounced to gdb with Klaus' permission]
In the GDB mailing list archives, I've found two postings from you
regarding GDB for Vxworks.
I've several questions concerning that:
* Will this be committed to GDB mainstream? Any time soon?
* Is the patch kept current w.r.t. the latest GDB release? How much work
would be necessary to port it to GDB 6.6?
* Does this work with VxWorks 5, VxWorks 6, or both?
* What target hardware platforms does it support (we use Pentium, PPC
* How can I download it (our firewall does not allow CVS access, only
http and ftp)?
Many thanks in advance for your help!
> Entwicklung Software - Steuerung
> Software Development - Control
> KEBA AG
> A-4041 Linz
> Gewerbepark Urfahr
> Tel +43 / 732 / 7090-3120
> Fax +43 / 732 / 7090-6301
> E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org