Re: (Not) debugging STL

Alpár Jüttner wrote:

> It is quite a said news. Would it be hard to implement such a features?
> Do gdb have some scripting language? If yes, would it be possible to
> implement a macro that simply iterates 'step' while we are in a file
> under /usr directory?

At some point in the past someone posted some scripts to the mailing
list that created commands for easy display of the size/contents of
common STL container types (list, vector, tree, hash.)  I can't find the
post now, but I think it might be the same as this:
<http://www.stanford.edu/~afn/gdb_stl_utils/>.

Brian