Re: Warnings: file not found

[Please don't take the discussion off the list.]

> From: "Kalinowski, Jeremy" <JKalinowski@microwavedata.com>
> Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:46:08 -0500
>
> Yes this is on windows. I'm using gcc version 3.4.5 (mingw special) with gdb
> 6.3 "i686-pc-ming32". I had also patched the with MSYS. I'm running GDB
> through eclipse so the command is just gdb I believe. It's just the start
> up.

And the file names you see in the warning message:

> > Warning: /Projects/net/tools/stripelines;C: No such file or directory

are they from your value of Path, by any chance?

It's hard to know exactly what's wrong, but I'm guessing that it's
some incompatibility between Eclipse, GDB, and MSYS.  Sorry I cannot
be more specific.  What do you use MSYS for? can you do without it?

> > Also I have said the source lookup path towards the source code this didn't
> > fix it, however.
>
> Again, please show us the exact command you used to do this.

Yes, please show the command.  If Eclipse has a way of showing the
commands it sends to GDB, please use that feature and tell us what
commands are sent.