Re: Warnings: file not found

Hi,

crtjer46 schrieb:
I can't seem to find this on the forum. I'm getting this warning in gdb:

Warning: /Projects/net/tools/stripelines;C: No such file or directory

Also I have said the source lookup path towards the source code this didn't
fix it, however.
I was wondering if anyone knows what it would be? Sorry if this is a repeat.

I guess you want to set a breakpoint in a source file or similar thing ?

I guess its a typo:
stripelines;C:  <- there is a ';' Maybe it should be stripelines.C ?!?

If not, please tell what exactly you are doing when it occurs.

Regards, Markus

--
Markus Deuling
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE