help string for "break" command

hi,

Am I right in assuming that the gdb command "break" places exclusively
so-called software-breakpoints while the command "hbreak" places a
hardware-breakpoint (I am not sure I have figured out the details of the
logic in gdb/breakpoint.c) ?

If so, maybe the gdb help should be updated to reflect this difference
more prominently: the current help string for "break" do not specify
clearly that it is a software-breakpoint. The attached patch changes the
relevant string.

regards,
Mathieu