RE: Contributing code

On 09 January 2007 18:04, Jon Sero wrote:

> Apologies in advance if this is off-topic but I would
> like some information on how to "sign-up" and "get
> going" in regards to GDB and the reversible debugging
> feature. After getting no response from gnu@gnu.org
> and unable to find any information for prospective
> developers (maybe not looking in the right place) I
> decided to mail here. Thanks.

  This is definitely the right place to ask.  The gdb home page is at

http://sourceware.org/gdb

  If you're interested in doing development work, you'll probably want to
follow the "current cvs" link and build from sources.  The "contributing" page
will give you pointers on how to submit patches if you want to actively help
the development, and there's a page about the reversible debugging effort at

http://sourceware.org/gdb/news/reversible.html

    cheers,
      DaveK