This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Bug#2199: Problem in gdb-6.5 (remote) while stepping over pthread_create() on x86 and powerpc
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GDB Discuss <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:32:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bug#2199: Problem in gdb-6.5 (remote) while stepping over pthread_create() on x86 and powerpc
- References: <456DCF95.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 07:21:09PM +0100, Markus Deuling wrote:
> Has someone an idea what went wrong ?
Infrun is not very stateful; it's not difficult to confuse it. "set
debug infrun 1" may give you some ideas as to what has happened.