This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for thread debugging in the presence of software single step
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Nitin Gupta <ngupta at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org, Jim Blandy <jimb at codesourcery dot com>, Rob Quill <rob dot quill at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:47:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for thread debugging in the presence of software single step
- References: <456C82F7.email@example.com>
On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:41:59AM -0800, Nitin Gupta wrote:
> Following patch fixes for thread debugging in the presence of software
> single step:
> Only allow one thread to single-step if SOFTWARE_SINGLE_STEP_P ()
Patches go to the gdb-patches list, and should include a changelog
entry, please. What does this fix? I know some work's been done on
software single step plus threads.