Re: usability: exiting from GDB

Hi Eli

I guess the reason for that is that I think of gdb as a 'shell' that can
be exited in the same way as bash, ipython, etc.

About that 'ctrl-C' behaviour -- any reason why this couldn't be changed
(perhaps to do with signal handlers or somesuch)? Or what about
user-configurable exit confirmation -- that might be the most sensible
course of action, perhaps?

Cheers
JP