This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbserver + arm nommu
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Kaushik karandikar <kaushikkarandikar at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: Mangesh Edake <m_edake at yahoo dot com>, gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:33:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: gdbserver + arm nommu
- References: <20061117141813.GA29174@nevyn.them.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 06:27:26AM -0800, Kaushik karandikar wrote:
> Even i am having the same problem. I compiled
> gdbserver from gdb-6.0. And stuck with the thread_db.
> And many other compilation errors. I am using the
> arm-elf-gcc-2.95 compiler. I found the patches for
> gdb-5.2.1 but in that i am not able to do single step
> and continue. It would be a great help if you look
> into those issues and guide to make gdbserver up and
> running on ARM board.
We can only help you with the current version. Nathan added a patch
useful for uClinux in the last few months. I've only tested it
on ColdFire, but I think it would work on ARM too.
As for thread_db and other compilation errors, I assume this is a
problem with your development environment, not with gdbserver.