This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
GDB 6.6 branch cut off date: 2006-11-15 ?
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- To: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:29:04 -0800
- Subject: GDB 6.6 branch cut off date: 2006-11-15 ?
I am trying to decide at which point in time should we start the
GDB 6.6 branch. I propose 2006-11-15, which is right after the
Xtensa port was checked in. We will be missing:
2006-11-16 Maxim Grigoriev <email@example.com>
* MAINTAINERS (Responsible Maintainers): Add myself for Xtensa.
(Write After Approval): Add myself.
2006-11-16 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* remote.c (PACKET_QPassSignals): New.
(last_pass_packet, remote_pass_signals): New.
(remote_protocol_features): Add QPassSignals.
(remote_query_supported): Correct an infinite loop.
(remote_open_1): Reset last_pass_packet.
(remote_resume): Call remote_pass_signals.
(_initialize_remote): Register "set remote pass-signals".
If I cut the branch at the date I planned, I will definitely port
the change to MAINTAINERS. How about the second?
I checked bfd, and I don't think we will be missing anything
that affects GDB.
I will try to cut the branch this week-end, and start the testing.
Target release date: One month after that, which would be around