This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB support for mixed ARM9 V5 and thumb code
- From: Bucky Katz <bucky at picovex dot com>
- To: "Johan Thorb" <johan dot thorb at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:45:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: GDB support for mixed ARM9 V5 and thumb code
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Johan Thorb" <email@example.com> writes:
> 1) Does GDB 6.5 support mixed ARM v5 and thumb instruction set binaries?
We are using it and it does. However, it has issues with knowing if
the current pc is pointing at arm or thumb code and so can get