Re: FIXME for CB_SYS_argvlen and CB_SYS_argv

Hi,

This is follow up of myself email.

On 10/27/06, Jie Zhang <jzhang918@gmail.com> wrote:

Does anyone know why there is a FIXME in sim/common/syscall.c:cb_syscall () for CB_SYS_argvlen and CB_SYS_argv and the source code for these two cases are commented out?

Seems no one remembers this. It reasonable, since It was there since
the sourceware CVS was created and never touched.

Since I cannot make SYS_argvlen and SYS_argv work, I use the same
method used by sh port: using SYS_argc, SYS_argnlen and SYS_argn.
These three syscall numbers has been added into the common syscall.h
in libgloss, hope other ports may want to reuse it[1]. I can fix that
FIXME by replacing these new set syscalls when I can contribute to
GDB.

Jie

[1] http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2006/msg00883.html