This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: configuring gdbserver for ARM7
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mangesh Edake <m_edake at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gdb <gdb at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:04:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: configuring gdbserver for ARM7
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 07:02:11AM -0800, Mangesh Edake wrote:
> I am trying to compile gdbserver application for
> uClinux (dist-2004) to run on ARM7tdmi and getting an
> error from compiler like this :
> [root@localhost gdbserver]# CC=arm-elf-gcc CFLAGS="-g
If you want a uClinux binary, you should probably be using a uClinux
compiler, not an ELF compiler.
> remote-utils.c: In function `remote_open':
> remote-utils.c:190: internal compiler error: in
> arm_print_operand, at config/arm/arm.c:9816
> Please submit a full bug report,
> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for
GCC crashed. Therefore, this is a bug in your GCC, and we can't help
you with it.