This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: Remote connection issue
- From: Fahd Abidi <fabidi at ultsol dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 08:50:38 -0500
- Subject: RE: Remote connection issue
You won't happen to know what the init script is named do you? I found
something called .gdbtkinit in my root directory since I mostly login as
root. It seems to contain some recent settings. Is this what I should be
From: Daniel Jacobowitz [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 4:01 PM
To: Fahd Abidi
Subject: Re: Remote connection issue
On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 03:49:46PM -0500, Fahd Abidi wrote:
> I've double triple checked. I just start GDB with a simple command
> jasonbiggs@PC4794-LINUX ~/gdb/bin $ powerpc-linux-gdb
> Where would the init script be located?
Probably current directory or $HOME.