This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:57:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- References: <455125A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Nov 08, 2006 at 12:32:35AM +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just looking at PE support code, and I noticed that in i386-cygwin-tdep.c,
> there is a call to set_gdbarch_skip_trampoline_code that will eventually
> i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code, defined in i386-tdep.c.
> From the looks of it, that function will skip 'import lib
> I wonder why gdb for MinGW doesn't register it too? Probably an
> oversight, no?
The FSF tree doesn't even support native GDB on MinGW, to the best of
my knowledge. The MinGW people have local patches that I don't believe
have ever been submitted (this is hearsay, I've never looked myself).