This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- From: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>
- Cc: gdb at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 00:55:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RFC] MinGW and i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code
- References: <455125A3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Pedro Alves wrote:
Hi all,Err, maybe it is the other way around, and find_solib_trampoline_target
should be enough for cygwin too?
Just looking at PE support code, and I noticed that in
there is a call to set_gdbarch_skip_trampoline_code that will
i386_pe_skip_trampoline_code, defined in i386-tdep.c.
From the looks of it, that function will skip 'import lib
I wonder why gdb for MinGW doesn't register it too? Probably an
Probably not important, though.