FOR YOUR ATTENTION:

In our search for a trustworthy person to faithfully carry out this
private and confidential transaction,we came upon your highly esteemed
profile.

My name is Dr.Petrit Revania working with a liquidation firm appointed
by the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)as the Official
Receiver
(O.R) to wind up a large company here in England(NOW LIQUIDATED).The
company was involved in child labour and have borrowed money from
various creditors and persistently refused to pay back,hence the
winding up process against it.

In the process,it was our responsibility to sell the properties of the
company and pay all debts owed to the creditors .It is part of the law
that all directors and management staff of the company shall cease to
hold office when we the liquidators take over.This gives us full
control. Presently I have accessed the debts of the company,I came to
find out that there is excess of funds available.Working with my
partner the principal Audit Officer,we have agreed that the company is
not worth having this money because of their inhuman and ungodly act to
fellow humans.

We therefore seek your kind assistance to incorporate you to our
already laid out plan for the perfection of this business to include
you as one of the creditors to enable us keep part of the excess funds
for ourselves.we will ensure that the
Chancery Division recognises you as one of the debenture holder of the
company holding the value of Security Shares we shall attach to your
name and make approval for payment in your favour.

You can be rest assured that all legal procedures will be followed to
avoid any risk. I await your response

Sincerely,
Petrit Revania